Creative Teaching Press:
This 12-piece set will help teach students the main body systems:
- Circulatory System
- Skeletal & Muscular Systems
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Types of Muscles
- Inside the Lungs
- Breathing Process
- The Heart
- Blood Vessels
- Digestion in the mouth
- Small intestine absorption
Key vocabulary terms covered:
Circulatory system: jugular vein, carotid artery, aorta, heart, inferior vena cava, femoral artery, femoral vein.
Skeletal & muscular system: skull, pectorals, biceps, triceps, ribs, humerus, ulna, radius, abdominals, femur, tibia, fibular, quadriceps, gastrocnemius
Digestive system: salivary glands, mouth, esophagus, liver, stomach, gall bladder, pancreas, large intestine, small intestine
Respiratory system: trachea, bronchus, lung, bronchioles, alveoli, diaphragm
Types of muscles: cardiac, smooth, skeletal,
Inside the lungs: bronchus, bronchiole, alveoli
Breathing: inhale, exhale, expand, contract, lungs, diaphragm, ribs
Joints: hinge, pivot, ball, socket, gliding
The Heart: to and from body, to and from lungs, atria, ventricle
Blood vessels: arteries, capillaries, vein
Digestion in the mouth: tongue, salivary gland, pharynx, epiglottis, esophagus, trachea
Small intestine absorption: villi
Mini bulletin board set also includes an instructional guide with display ideas, classroom activities, and related learning standards.
About science content-based mini bulletin boards
- Optimize learning by having students experience science concepts in a variety of ways. The interactive, manipulative design of each set provides numerous ways to present information!
- Use this science mini bulletin board to complement or enhance your science curriculum.
- Introduce science concepts and vocabulary, develop skills in learning centers, instruct small groups, and more!
- This resource provides the pictorial support needed to help nonreaders, struggling readers, and English Language Learners understand and comprehend each science concept.
- Set contains detailed illustrations and informative text.
- Also contains an activity guide with lesson and display ideas and related learning standards.